Sunday 17 August 2014

Selfie Sunday

Hello everyone, 

Max asked me to go on the trampoline for the first time all week yesterday, he's usually asking me every day! He keeps trying to push me into the swimming pool aswell...that water is freezing! 

Online Gaming With Autism: 
My main hobby is playing games, and Max enjoys playing too. It just so happens that I was playing online with my friend, who's younger brother also has autism. His brother was telling him where to go in the game, and what to do, when Max walks into my room and asks for a go on Grand Theft Auto! So in the end, Max was controlling the car that my friend's character was sitting in! What a coincidence is that?! 
He's upstairs now watching videos, he's getting slightly better at managing his time without the routine that school brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment