Sunday 10 August 2014

Selfie Sunday


Back home for the second day now. Not much has happened in terms of bloggable content but I'll try to write some stuff anyhow...
Max has been more relaxed and calm since we've come home, he has part of his routine back.. And knows that he can go to poundland on the weekends. He was shouting a lot on the drive back from wales because he wanted to blow pieces of carrier bag down Twickenham high street (one of his new obsessions is blowing things that float around with the wind) we had to say no.. Which caused him to have a half hour session of screaming and kicking the car window...

The Stealth Sneeze... 
There I was, about to take the selfie with Max and Bailey when Max had a massive sneeze. Spit sprayed all over my Ipad and arm... Lovely. Bailey found it funny when I was wiping it off my screen, I think even Max was laughing a little too! 

The Broken Bed...
Max likes to close himself in rooms on his own, because sometimes he doesn't want anyone to disturb him. Today he was in my mum and dad's room, watching his daily dose of crying babies and airplane take offs, when he stood up and jumped on the bed as if it was a trampoline. And guess what. He broke it, yup, he bounced on it so hard that the actual metal supports bent. The things he gets up to in his spare time, eh.

Anyways, I'm off to have a bounce on the trampoline with Max. Bye! 


1 comment: